The Beginning

~Click HERE to start @ the beginning of this journey. Then hit "newer posts" to continue to the next entry.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Huh? ~ Day 6

Today we went to Chuck E. Cheese's with my friend Sandhya and her daughter Neela. (As a side note, they have GREAT pizza!) Sandhya and I met last January on a "blind play date", as I like to call it. We have been getting together with the girls ever since. Usually now we see each other @ least once a week. Sometimes twice. My hope is that we will remain friends for a very long time and that Kensi and Neela do the same. It is funny because whenever we go out the girls are the opposite of each other. If one is cranky, the other is sweet. If one is shy, the other is outgoing. Then as soon as the one switches the other follows suit. It is the funniest thing. Having them both in a wonderful mood is a very rare blessing. The picture below was taken in a booth @ Chuck E. Cheese today. As expected my daughter sat and waited for the camera, almost patiently. Until the very last second that is. Evidence below. Did I mention how good that pizza was? What is it with this age and the "huh?" look? I swear every picture I take my daughter repeatedly looks confused! I miss the sweet smiles and giggles. Now mommy pulling out the camera = confusion. Either that or the "you caught me doing something I wasn't supposed to" look. I am not sure which one I love the most! lol!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, she does have a confused look on her face. It's cute anyways!

    ReplyDelete