The Beginning

~Click HERE to start @ the beginning of this journey. Then hit "newer posts" to continue to the next entry.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Try It, You'll Like It ~ Day 340

Unfortunately I don't have a photo for today. I do however have an endearing story.
We visited my parents house this weekend, Kensi's Papa and Gigi. This morning while I was searching through our suitcase I overheard this "conversation".
Kesington, while looking under Papa and Gigi's bed "Hi Kitty!"
The cat, Penelope, replies with a "hiss".
Kensi "What's wrong Kitty? You don't like me?"
(Mommy's heart breaking right about now)
Penelope "hissssssss"
Kensi, "Try it! You'll like it!"
You gotta love the lessons of Yo Gabba Gabba! I'm not exactly sure HER interpretation of the phrase is what they meant, but it was ingenious in my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment