The Beginning

~Click HERE to start @ the beginning of this journey. Then hit "newer posts" to continue to the next entry.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

At The Dinner Table ~ Day 200

This is a RARE thing, to have her actually sitting @ the table with us for dinner for more than 5 minutes. She started out with what Chad and I had, meatloaf, stuffing and broccoli. She basically only ate the broccoli and when she got tired of that she thought she was done hollering, "I'm stuck, I'm stuck" trying to get down. Well, I wasn't having that! So she ended up eating some bacon and applesauce. Weird combo, I know. But she loved it. She even dipped the bacon in the applesauce!






1 comment:

  1. Mommaw could reply to every picture but I won't. Her daddy "still" likes mustard on mashed potatoes. You do what works. ;)

    ReplyDelete