The Beginning

~Click HERE to start @ the beginning of this journey. Then hit "newer posts" to continue to the next entry.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She Loves The Outdoors ~ Day 28

Here's my lady in pink! I love this shirt and am just tickled...well pink....that she was able to wear it again. We got it last fall and she didn't have many opportunities to wear it. So needless to say I was very happy to see it still fit!




Here she is after the park today. She road in the wagon there but wanted to walk all the way home. And by golly she did!! Mommy was quite impressed with her! It has been really hard recently though because she loves to be outside and when ever it is time to go in she throws a righteous tantrum! I feel horrible. I can't stay outside all day though. Try explaining that to an eighteen month old!

No comments:

Post a Comment