The Beginning

~Click HERE to start @ the beginning of this journey. Then hit "newer posts" to continue to the next entry.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick Or Treat ~ Day 253

Trick or Treat night was on a Thursday this year since Halloween falls on a Saturday. Lame, I think, but the kids still had fun. Here's my little witch with her brother. It was hard to get a posed picture of any kind with her. It didn't help either that my camera was on the wrong setting and most of the pictures where blurry. I was not a happy mommy!



Checking out Brenden.

There she cracks a grin!
Trying for a group shot, Gigi, Kensi, Papa and Brenden.
LOL! Action shot!
I just love the face she is making. Beside her is Neela as Wonder Woman.
Kensi and Drew the monkey! We get a picture of them together every year. This years photo was on the move.
At the Indian Mound across from our house they had a little blow up house, some decorations and costume judging. The girls loved the house.
Admiring the spider web.
Checking out (and running away from!) the skeleton!
















1 comment:

  1. That's the cutest witch I have ever seen. Maybe Mommy can send me one through the computer. Brenden was really scary and that didn't matter to you. You just love life and whatever it throws at you. My Little Miss Sunshine. Hugs and kisses. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete